:::: Selamat datang di BIKUN-CARRA Blog. Blog ini ditujukan untuk membina persahabatan antara SDN BI Kuningan dan SD Carraragarmungee. Hubungi guru anda di sekolah masing-masing bila terdapat tulisan atau foto yang ingin anda kirimkan :::: Welcome to BIKUN-CARRA Blog. This blog is dedicated to build friendship between SDN BI Kuningan and Carraragarmungee Primary School. Please contact your teacher at each schools if you want to post your writings or photos in this blog ::::

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Bikun Letters


Dear Carra PS,
Here are letters from SD Bikun students. Pak Kartino is the teacher there mediating your relationships. He says “Thank you for your attention, for all colleagues at Carra. I hope by this site we will get a good relationship. And Say Hello to all of the students there and of course to the teachers and the principal too".
Warm regard,
Kartino (teacher at Bikun Primary School)

Hello,
I am Athaya Hauratiza Azizah, my nick name is Thaya
I am nine years old. I am a girl.My hobby is playing Rollerblading. I am in the fourth grade now. My favorite drink is soda drink ,my favorite color is blue. My favorite food is crab.
I live in Kuningan.

Hi,
Dear friend,
My name is Mita Maudina. I am nine years old.I am in fourth garde now. I am a girl.
I like mango. My favorite food are fish and chicken.
my hobby is paying basketball. My favorite drink is orange juice.
I live in Kuningan, Indonesia.

Hello,
My name is Araey D.Z
I am nine years old. I am in the fouth grade now. I am a boy. I like football.
My favorite color is red, my favorite food is chicken. I live in Kuningan, Thank you.

Hello...
My name is Wiqa Kaelia Hikma, Please cal me Wiqa
I am ten years old. I am fourth grade student. I am a girl. I like reading and studying.My favorite color is pink. My favorite food are rice and egg. My favorite drink is milk. My friends are Inge, Ikha, Mita, Anisa, and Thaya. I live On Jalan Cikaso Kramatmulya Kuningan. Indonesia.

Dear friends,
I am Novita Melania
I am nine years old, I am a girl. My hobby is drawing. I am in the fourth grade now. My favorite color is Pink. My favorite food is egg. I live at veteran street no. 81 Kuningan Indonesia.


Hello!
My name is Aisa Nur Insani. My nick name is anisa. I am nine years old. I am in the fourth grade now. I am a girl. I live at Ahmad Yani Street no. 96 Kuningan Indonesia. I like coloring and swimming, My favorite color is orange, My favorite food is Chicken steak.
My favorite drink is Mango Juice..

Hello,
My name is Alifia Iftinan, I am eight years old.
I am in the fourth grade now I am a girl. My favorite color is yellow.
My favorite food is fried fish. My favorite drink is Milk my hobby is playing badminton. I live in Kuningan.

1 comment:

  1. Really enjoyed your blog. Since you're all students, you might be interested in some good education resources: Digital Learning and Online Tutoring. Have a great day! :)

    ReplyDelete