:::: Selamat datang di BIKUN-CARRA Blog. Blog ini ditujukan untuk membina persahabatan antara SDN BI Kuningan dan SD Carraragarmungee. Hubungi guru anda di sekolah masing-masing bila terdapat tulisan atau foto yang ingin anda kirimkan :::: Welcome to BIKUN-CARRA Blog. This blog is dedicated to build friendship between SDN BI Kuningan and Carraragarmungee Primary School. Please contact your teacher at each schools if you want to post your writings or photos in this blog ::::

Monday, August 24, 2009

Nisrina's Letter


Hi Everyone!
My name is Nisrina Firdaus. I'm 8 years old. I'm from Kuningan - West Java. Kuningan is a regency. The distance from Jakarta is 250 km. Jakarta is the capital city of Indonesia, or 60 km from Bandung, the capital city of the West Java Province. My Hobby is swimming, performing traditional dance, and drawing. I go to SDN BI Kuningan and I'm in grade II A. I hope, I have many friends from around the world. Ayo mana surat balasan dari siswa Carraragarmungee.

Best Regards,
Nisrina Firdaus, student of SDNBI Kuningan, West Java, Indonesia.

No comments:

Post a Comment